Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Loving the Crew



I have been enjoying blogging at my other blog, Feeding the Crew, so I thought I'd start a family blog so I could talk about Loving the Crew. I have another blog, Distinctly Different, but have been having so much trouble blogging there, I am going to start over. I will be pulling some entries from there, so sorry if some pictures are less than current.

Let me introduce my crew:

I'm Momma
My handsome husband is My Honey
Our eldest daughter, EmBlem is 13.
Next comes GirlofGod, 12.
Then our eldest son, Vik, 11.
Next is Trixie, 10.
Let's not forget Polly, 8.
Or twins Missy and Jack, 7
And finally, the youngest, Troubles, who is already 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please feel free to leave kind words, new ideas, requests for recipes, even gentle criticism if needed in the spirit of Proverbs 16:24.

"Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones."