Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Where've Ya Been?

I missed a day of blogging here. I'm so ashamed! .......... Ok, not really. :)



I've spent a couple of days in the Younger Girls Room. I helped them sort through all their toys, discard what doesn't get played with and throw out all the papers and bits of broken things that accumulate. We went through games, reassembled ones that were missing pieces and tossed what couldn't be saved. Books were sorted, weeded through, organized, inventoried and reshelved. They actually have a free shelf due to all the purging we did!



It looks so much better in there. Now they can actually play IN their room. Imagine that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please feel free to leave kind words, new ideas, requests for recipes, even gentle criticism if needed in the spirit of Proverbs 16:24.

"Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones."