Thursday, April 22, 2010

Library Thing Project

I have been busily entering my books into Library Thing. I do not yet have the scanner, so ISBN by ISBN, LOC by LOC and title by title, they are slowly being added. Today I finished Shelf Number One. I have discovered that this small shelf held 249 books, one duplicate copy of a Margaurite Henry book, plus six books I do not NEED and that I really do want to get that scanner.



Now all these books need to get back on the shelves, in the correct order. Ever wish you could clap and just make things happen?



I do. What have I begun?

ETA:
Who out there clapped???

My daughter, GirlofGod, put all these away while I was doing some outside chores. What a little darling!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please feel free to leave kind words, new ideas, requests for recipes, even gentle criticism if needed in the spirit of Proverbs 16:24.

"Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones."