Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Books For Wilson


The Books for Wilson fundraiser has begun in earnest. I have a few different places where I am selling. There are two different Library Thing lists to visit...one under Wilsons' name: http://www.librarything.com/catalog/WilsonWooddell and one under my net-name http://www.librarything.com/catalog/mommaofmany All books there are $1 each. I will figure out media mail shipping to your address. Also, almost everything in my Amazon store is for his benefit right now. The link there is here . Here's a list of $5 and $3 books that are available. They are first come, first served, so contact me quickly if you see something you want!

$5 Books

Teach Your Child to Read in 100 Easy Lessons (Brand new softcover!)

The Complete Tightwad Gazette (nearly new softcover)

Tales From Silver Lands by Charles Finger (hc-ex-lib)

Book of Myths by Helen Sewell (hc-ex-lib)

Tales Told Again by Walter de la Mare (hc-ex-lib)

Riders of the Pony Express by Ralph Moody (hc-ex-lib)

The Golden Fleece by Padric Colum (hc-ex-lib)

The American Song Treasury: 100 Favorites by Theodore Ralph (sc, new)

Rise Up Singing by Peter Blood and Annie Patterson (new softcover)

America's Providential History by Mark Beliles and Stephan McDowell (new sc)

Creation: 13 6-in-1 Comprehensive Curriculum Lessons, Grades 1-4 by David and Helen Haidle (new sc)

Zlateh the Goat and Other Stories by Isaac Bashevis Singer ill. by Maurice Sendak (hc-ex-lib)

The Country Diary of An Edwardian Lady by Edith Holden (hc-ex-lib)

The Healing Power of Herbs by Michael T. Murray, N.D. (new, sc)

$3 Books

The Red Fairy Book by Andrew Lang (ex-lib, hc)

Owl Moon (FIAR, sc, new)

Sarah Palin: Going Rogue (hc, new)

Of Mice and Men by John Steinbeck (new condition, very nice version)

The Excellent Wife by Martha Peace (with free separate study guide! Study Guide chapters 1,10 and 11 are completed, but other chapters are unused) (vgc, sc)

Created to be his Helpmeet by Debi Pearl (nearly new sc)

The Green Fairy Book by Andrew Lang (fair to good condition, ex-lib sc)

Believing God by Beth Moore (nearly new hc w/dj)

The Kids' Multicultural Craft Book by Roberta Gould (new sc)

Handwriting Without Tears Teacher's Guide, An Overview of the Program (new, sc)


I also have a new copy of Easy Grammar Plus and Easy Grammar Plus Workbook. The set available is $27 PPD.

Thanks for supporting the Wooddells and Wilson! I can't wait to post pictures of him in his mommy's arms!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Frankie, sorry I didn't get those books to you, how long will you be doing this? Also, if it's still available, I'd love to buy the Healing Power of Herbs.

    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Maureen, it's yours! I don't know how long I'll be doing the drive...maybe I can get my husband to take me over there today. We're going to Reedley again, anyway.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please feel free to leave kind words, new ideas, requests for recipes, even gentle criticism if needed in the spirit of Proverbs 16:24.

"Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones."