Saturday, June 11, 2011

Sonlight Books



We had our annual used curriculum sale today. I need very little for next year, but I did go, looking specifically for Mystery of History Vol. II, III, and IV, any Sequential Spelling 2-7, and Sonlight books. I also picked up MUS Algebra I from a local homeschooler who passes the TM and DVD along to me when she is done with them. I did end up with SS 2 and lots of Sonlight books. My stacks of SL are getting bigger and bigger!

One of this summer's projects is to get all of the books in the library cataloged (realistically, it's not likely to happen). A smaller sub-project is to get Sonlight books separated out and shelved together. Having the SL list change once again this year doesn't help matter, but this part may get done this summer regardless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please feel free to leave kind words, new ideas, requests for recipes, even gentle criticism if needed in the spirit of Proverbs 16:24.

"Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones."