Friday, February 24, 2012

Blessed Be the Lord!


There have been many older children moved to the "My Family Found Me" page in the last few weeks.  Praise the Lord for His redemption!  



Alexander is the most recent. He's been waiting ever-so-long. Please pray that his adoption goes quickly and with little complication.


Alexis has been claimed!  She is such a darling from all accounts I have read. I'm so glad that she doesn't have to face an institution in a few years!













Spencer is going home!  He is already transferred, so please pray for him to be kept from harm and that the Lord would slow the regression that inevitably happens when they are institutionalized.  Pray for his physical and mental health and restoration.














Adorable Eli has a family, too!  I have been praying for him for a while.  He looks like such a character!  I can't imagine the joy his family will have when he gets home!













Sadly, so many others are still waiting.













Sweet Bernadette's fund is growing and I SO hope to see her join the others on the Found Page soon!  She has so little time left!




Koyla is already 11 and would do so well with a family!  Look at the life in his eyes!





Though he isn't yet as old as the others, my dear Abbott is desperately in need of a family.  It's recently been confirmed that he has indeed been transferred.  I am heartbroken.

Please someone go save him!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please feel free to leave kind words, new ideas, requests for recipes, even gentle criticism if needed in the spirit of Proverbs 16:24.

"Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones."