Friday, August 3, 2012

Christian Grain-Free Bloggers

If you are a facebook friend of mine or follow my recipe blog, you know that I lean toward the Primal way of eating much of the time, at least for the last couple of years. I am not, however, a "cavewoman", not do I intend to become one.  First and foremost, I will not be bound to any particular thing of this world besides following Christ. So many seem to let their way of eating, whatever it may be, get in the way of their relationship with Him.  Secondly, so many of the Primal/Paleo blogs and sites are unfriendly to Christians.   Some are totally clear of bias and focus on the food, some are evolutionary but not obnoxious about it, others are downright hard to read because of it. Some well-known forums are outright hostile to anyone who doesn't accept the evolutionary basis of their thinking.

There are a few places to go that are actually grain-free AND Christian.  I find these sites refreshing to visit and I visit often. I thought I'd give a shout out to them tonight.

Whole Family Strong  Jacque has such a gentle way of writing and her recipes are a hit here!

Clean Eats in the Zoo I visit here at least once a week.  She kicked my hiney with her month of At-Home CrossFit challenges, too.  I failed to do the whole month, but soon I will try it again!


Tropical Traditions This is where I get my coconut oil and coconut flour.  If you order, please use my referral number (9586157). I will get credit toward free products for referring you.  Make sure to read Brian's testimony; it's inspiring!

Do you know of any other Christian grain-free sites or blogs that I can add to my reading list? Please share if you do!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please feel free to leave kind words, new ideas, requests for recipes, even gentle criticism if needed in the spirit of Proverbs 16:24.

"Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones."