Monday, August 27, 2012

The Hidden Ones

As an advocate for Reece's Rainbow, I try to being awareness of certain children.  Abbott was the first I hollered for. I wanted to get him to $2500 so he could get on the Moving Mountains page.  That goal has been met!  My next goal is to see him on My Family Found Me!  Will you pray with me about that?

Keith and his brother and sisters, who are home and Bernadette and Mason, whose parents are in process of bringing them home this very minute, have also been featured often.

Most recently, I've "Adopted Mabel's Adoption" and will be posting about her often. But today, I want to highlight some of the hidden ones.  These are kids that don't make the popular blogs.  They don't have a vocal prayer warrior or guardian angel.  They aren't on very many people's prayer list.  Will you join me in praying for them, even just this once, while you read this?   Could you spare them a thought tomorrow, too?  They are just as precious as any other child and truly deserve attention!


This adorable girl, Allison, is just five.  How cute is she??  She has Cerebral Palsy, but it doesn't look like she lets it slow her down!  





Alex is already eleven, and has spent years living in a mental institution.  Will anyone see him for the wonderful son he would be?




Lene, pronounced like Renee, is so sweet! She's only two years old and just the right age to add to a family! She'd not remember her years at the orphanage at all!

 


Handsome Jack is seven. He can go to school and do lots of things other boys can, but can't be in the sun.  His life will be shortened without proper care.

Pray with me, please, for these very special children who are some of the many hidden ones. Pray that their families find them soon and they are brought into a loving home where they can thrive! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please feel free to leave kind words, new ideas, requests for recipes, even gentle criticism if needed in the spirit of Proverbs 16:24.

"Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones."