Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The Colestead Line



Have I told you about my favorite herbal products yet? My friend, Mother Of Blessings, makes her products with all-natural and organic ingredients and
they are just great! I have used her Immune Booster for several years. Along with a healthy diet, I credit it with keeping us cold and flu free for a LONG time!

I have also personally used the Boo-Boo Cream. I use it almost daily, truthfully. It goes on any scrapes, bug bites, rashes and dry spots, that happen so frequently around here.

Go visit The Colestead on Etsy and try a product. You won't be sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please feel free to leave kind words, new ideas, requests for recipes, even gentle criticism if needed in the spirit of Proverbs 16:24.

"Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones."