Wednesday, January 6, 2010

A New Fuzzy Friend

I was perusing "Farm and Garden" over at Craig's List yesterday, looking for chicken related items. I came upon an ad for an angora-lop bunny for sale, inexpensively, with a cage, food and water bottle included. I showed the picture to the Lambies, who, of course, fell in love. With Daddy's permission, I called the owner. He was so delighted to have a family adopting the bunny, he didn't even charge us the price he had listed!

DSCF7015

Her given name is Cocoa, but my husband is pondering a clever, funny name.
ETA: Her new name is Snickerdoodle. I love it!

DSCF7011

Yeah for another organic-manure-maker at our little homestead!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please feel free to leave kind words, new ideas, requests for recipes, even gentle criticism if needed in the spirit of Proverbs 16:24.

"Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones."