Monday, January 11, 2010

Timothy at Reece's Rainbow


Oh. my. I know I shouldn't do it! I spent some time on Reece's Rainbow last night....and fell in love with Timothy. After a quick inquiry, I found that we don't meet the income guidelines, so unless the Lord works a MIRACLE, we will not be the parents of this gorgeous boy.

However, we (and you!) can help him find his forever family. We can donate to his adoption fund here and pray, pray, pray that he is adopted soon. Children with Down Syndrome are routinely institutionalized at age 4 or 5 and generally don't live very long after that, depending on the facility. It's a terrible thing to have a disability in these countries.

Let's be the hands and feet of Jesus in this world and take advantage of this life-changing opportunity on Timothy's behalf!

1 comment:

  1. He is adorable! Thank you for posting what you did. I have a one year old son with DS and he is the most precious thing ever. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please feel free to leave kind words, new ideas, requests for recipes, even gentle criticism if needed in the spirit of Proverbs 16:24.

"Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones."