Friday, August 20, 2010

A Meme

Ginger tagged me for this fun, little meme. Play along, if you'd like!

1. What do you normally smell like? plain old me. I don't wear any scents.

2. How far away do you live from your parents? about 16 hours

3. Are you happy with your job? Extraordinarily happy

4. What did you get in the mail today? A statement, a security key and a piece of junk mail

5. How do you like your steak cooked? grilled by my husband

6. What do you usually order at Taco Bell? I don't eat at Taco Bell

7. Have you ever sat all the way through Gone With the Wind? No, but I have read it. It's good!

8. Have you ever been to Mt Rushmore? No

9. Where is your favorite place (that you have actually been to)? The beautiful Sequoia mountians

10. What is your favorite candle scent? I don't burn any candles.

11. Have you ever smoked cigarettes? Sadly, yes, but the Lord set me free over twenty years ago!

12. Have you ever been to NYC or LA? I've been to Disneyland once.

13. Are you currently planning a trip? Yes, a day trip or two into the cooler weather.

14. Do you prefer to pack your own groceries? I don't know. The Lambies always pack them.

15. What is your favorite snack? Crunch and Munch

I tag Mother Of Blessings, EmBlem, Girl of God and Trixie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please feel free to leave kind words, new ideas, requests for recipes, even gentle criticism if needed in the spirit of Proverbs 16:24.

"Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones."