Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Good News Club

I blogged a few weeks ago about the Good News Club that my 11 and under set attended this summer. I have finally uploaded the pictures that I took. Most have other children in them, so I won't post them here. I didn't think to ask their parents for permission!

One day Troubles was asked to assist in the Memory Verse portion of the lesson. He still talks about being chosen and how he knew the verse already because it was *his* verse from school. He's memorizing The Romans Road and this is the third step.



I am so grateful that my friend Jenni hosted The Good News Club. My Lambies got so much out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please feel free to leave kind words, new ideas, requests for recipes, even gentle criticism if needed in the spirit of Proverbs 16:24.

"Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones."