Thursday, April 14, 2011

Countdown to Sunday

http://mommylife.net/celebrateadoptionpin.jpg

Mike and Jaime are leaving on Sunday for their first trip! I can't wait to share some pictures of their visit.

I'll be having the first of the "in real life" book sales on Saturday. Depending on how things go, I may do another the following Saturday. I have taken down the Library Thing accounts because all the books are intermingled now and I won't be able to easily find any particular title. If you have need of a certain title, please contact me at born again and proud at yah....you know the rest. I am pretty good at remembering what titles have or have not sold. If there are good books left after the sales, I will let everyone know! The Amazon store is still up and running, and will remain up. Any donated books that sell after Wilson is finally home will benefit another Reece's Rainbow family in process or child's account, depending on who the Lord leads me to at the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please feel free to leave kind words, new ideas, requests for recipes, even gentle criticism if needed in the spirit of Proverbs 16:24.

"Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones."