Thursday, April 14, 2011

Shoe Sorting

We brought down all the shoes from the attic to sort, pair up and thin out. Favorite shoes that were 'lost' were found. Others were found to be too small. I heard groans and squeals at the same time.

Here they are all sorted. Any too small for my youngest boy and girl went to the garage sale box. I also thinned the number of any size smaller than Women's 8. How many pairs of shoes could Missy possibly need? She's the only one with reasonably sized feet around here! Every other girl in the family wears an 8 or above. Boys shoes get worn out so fast I buy every pair I can find at a decent price. I don't mind keeping more of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please feel free to leave kind words, new ideas, requests for recipes, even gentle criticism if needed in the spirit of Proverbs 16:24.

"Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones."