Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Camping!

We went camping last week!  It's one of my favorite things to do.  My Honey and GirlofGod did most of the cooking.  Here are pictures of our first mornings' breakfast: eggs, sausage patties, fried potatoes with sausage gravy.  Who says you can't eat good in the woods?!



God did His best work in our mountains, I think.  Who wouldn't want to live here?!


We had such fun bouldering, climbing and hiking.  It's the best form of exercise I know.


There's more about our adventure over at TeachingtheCrew.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please feel free to leave kind words, new ideas, requests for recipes, even gentle criticism if needed in the spirit of Proverbs 16:24.

"Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones."