Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Coop Progress

My Honey took some vacation days this week and some of our family came to visit. They left yesterday so we worked on the coop a little more that afternoon and today.

DSCF7513

My Honey had planned out an in-the-coop feeder that will give The Ladies more floor room.

DSCF7521

Here's the indoor view:

DSCF7522

Here's the outdoor portion, minus the removable, yet watertight cap:

DSCF7523

We moved the regular feeder down into the run.

I've been told that a certain brilliant builder around here is making mental plans for a large adjustable, removable run to use for more grazing room...This nugget of knowledge makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please feel free to leave kind words, new ideas, requests for recipes, even gentle criticism if needed in the spirit of Proverbs 16:24.

"Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones."