Monday, November 7, 2011

The Crew's Meals

I don't usually post these, but thought I might for a change. Do you appreciate others' meal plans or prefer to plan your own? This is from last week. I make a general plan for the week's meals, but leave it flexible as to which meal to serve which day, depending on how the days go. I also allow for changes based on clearance meats I might find throughout the week.

Sunday:

granola bars and smoothie
BBQ'd hamburgers and hotdogs
leftovers/fruit/veggies

Monday:

cereal or eggs
sandwiches
Mexican (my husband and I eat taco salad, kids usually have burritos)

Tuesday:

eggs, any style
soup
Crockpot Pork Loin Roast, home canned green beans, salad

Wednesday:

Smoothie and oatmeal
leftover or sandwiches
Baked Chicken Thighs, sage rice, green salad and hard boiled eggs

Thursday:

sausage and eggs
leftover or sandwiches
Mexican (yeah, we do it often; it's super fast and easy!)

Friday:

Hot Cereal
quesadillas
Bacon Chickpea Potpie (not a family favorite; we won't have this again)

Saturday:

cereal and/or eggs
chips and salsa
leftover Bacon Chickpea Potpie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please feel free to leave kind words, new ideas, requests for recipes, even gentle criticism if needed in the spirit of Proverbs 16:24.

"Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones."