Photo from Paleo Food List.
How better to Love the Crew than to feed them well? I try to cook with these rules in mind. If you'd like to eat better than the SAD diet, you can pop over to my recipe blog for ideas, research the low-carb, slow carb, gluten-free, primal and paleo ways of eating, begin to serve two veggie sides with dinner rather than starches and visit your local farmer's market often!
Michael Pollan's 7 Food Rules
1.Don't eat anything your great grandmother wouldn't recognize as food.
2.Don’t eat anything with more than five ingredients, or ingredients you can't pronounce.
3. Stay out of the middle of the supermarket; shop on the perimeter of the store.
4. Don't eat anything that won't eventually rot.
5. It is not just what you eat but how you eat. Always leave the table a little hungry.
6. Enjoy meals with the people you love.
7. Don't buy food where you buy your gasoline or in the car.